Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bill Maher: The slimiest fuck in TV

Bill Maher has a long history of being an asshole. But what kind of black-hearted little man mocks a down syndrome kid?
[Palin's child] has Down syndrome. She had it when she was 43 years old. And it looks a lot like John Edwards.

Hardy fucking har har har. Hey Maher, you hear the one about the kids with cancer...? You got some material on HIV babies?

But why stop there? He referred to Palin's 17 year old daughter as a bitch in a fake campaign sign.

This sneering hatred is way more than a character flaw, this guy has a mental condition. Since Maher never sees a flaw in anyone with a D after their name, I guess he could be a modern day, cock-tucking, Tokyo Rose. Worthless shrimp fuck.

The kid looks like Edwards comment is at the end...if you want to skip the moonbattery.


Newsmax has a blurb.

And here is the long-winded rant about Palins "knocked-up" daughter and the bullshit about the baby actually being from the daughter. Maher calls them all LIARS. People he knows nothing about.

Here is a transcript via Newsbusters.

JEFFREY TOOBIN: We're not talking about MSNBC or Fox, which are separate cases. But I don't think most of the news media -- the major news networks, CNN -- are biased in favor of one party or the other. There are certain kinds of stories we like. Say, you know, pregnant people. But we don't, I don't think there is a lot of sort of bias in favor of one party or the other.

BILL MAHER: Well, I'm glad you brought that up, tawdry as it is, because I'm not that convinced that that's her baby.

TOOBIN: You know, I'm willing to take their word for it on that, take their word for it that that is her baby.

[Audience laughter]

MAHER: It could be her baby, but it is a little suspicious -- if what I read in US magazine has any weight. I mean-

TOOBIN: I am actually convinced it is her baby.

MAHER: -the daughter -- who we know is fertile because she's knocked up again, or maybe for the first time–

TOOBIN: Yeah, I think for the first time.

MAHER: Okay, but she did like take a five-month leave from high school because she had [uses fingers to make quote marks] “mononucleosis” right around the time the baby was being born. And the mother, the so-called, you know, okay, maybe it is the mother, but, you know, she was back to work three days later. You don't smell something?

TOOBIN: You know what, I don't. I have to say I'm willing to take their word for it on that part of the story. And frankly, I have never been involved in a journalism story where someone who claimed to have a baby, that was ever in dispute. I mean, that's just sort of something we usually take people's word for and I think that's appropriate in this case.

MAHER: Yeah, but look who we're talking about.

[laughter and applause]

TOOBIN: That may be.

MAHER: I mean, but it's not like they're not willing to lie about everything else. You know, this is the party of character.

TOOBIN: Put me down as a believer

No comments:

Post a Comment