Friday, August 15, 2008

ABC News: Count the White Chicks Contest and More Media Fellatio

Update Fri Afternoon

As if on fucking que... Thanks to AP for more gentle cupping of Obama's nuts while he is on vacation.




This is just silly. ABC News asks it's readers on the web to count the white people in a McCain ad and notice that it means that McCain is racist...because the ratio of white women seems too high to ABC.

One...two...three...four...sure are a lot of young white women in this thing....

Here's my contest for Jack Tripper and ABC news. Let's count the number of times you gently cup his balls during the next three months.

Seriously. I want more pictures of Obama shirtless. I want to hear how he gives you shivers. I want more adulation. More reverence. More cheerleading.



I want to worphip my president. I want Camelot. I want to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment